NEW this Week - Significant Savings from Staples – the first PetPoint Purchasing Partner!
We know that the everyday costs of running an animal welfare organization add up quickly – copy paper, printer ink, paper towels, cleaning agents and many other items are used everyday and in large quantities. In an effort to reduce these ongoing operational costs and eliminate trips to the office supply store, we are now pleased to announce a new way to save time and money – the Office and Janitorial Supply Program from Staples – offered exclusively through PetPoint.
Pethealth, Inc. has partnered with Staples, the largest office products company in the world, to offer significant savings on products that animal welfare organizations use everyday. Regular use of these discounted items could save your organization hundreds of dollars each year! Easy on-line ordering and FREE next day delivery greatly simplifies everyday tasks.
All Petpoint users in the U.S. are now eligible to receive these great Staples Business Advantage benefits:
- Tremendous cost savings on products that you use everyday
- Easy on-line ordering
- Immediate access to a full range of over 80,000 products
- Free Next business day delivery
- Dedicated Inside Account Manager to service all your needs
- J.D. Power and Associates' Certification in Customer Service Excellence
Ready to start saving? It’s Easy!
- Log in to your PetPoint account
- Click on the Purchasing Partners button
- First time users must register first, Staples will provide you with your login credentials
- Check out some of the great deals on offer and then order and save!
For any questions about registration or your account contact your dedicated Pethealth Account Manager
(888) 224-3784 (ext. 4511)
In order to make our Purchasing Partners program successful we encourage you to register today and use the program whenever you need to make a purchase from Staples – check out their catalogue you will be surprised at the range of products on offer.
We will be working on your behalf to bring more Purchasing Partners into PetPoint in an effort to offer animal welfare organizations more opportunities to save their money for saving lives.
The PetPoint Family