Participate Today - PetPoint users have already saved $$$$s.
“The complete Pethealth program with microchips, PetPoint, and now the recent purchasing power availability from Staples has made us an even better Humane Organization.”
Carl Leveridge, Executive Director, Peggy Adams Animal Rescue League
Working together to get pets home
The unfortunate reality for those working in the animal welfare sector is that every day of every year will bring a new intake of unidentified animals whose fates are uncertain. As is often the case, the root of this problem lies in the lack of human foresight with regards to the needs of animals in their care.
While there is clearly no quick fix – there is something that you can do – Ensure that all animals that are adopted from your facility leave with a microchip that has been registered for FREE with 24PetWatch®.
Benefits of using 24PetWatch
- 24PetWatch registers ALL brands of microchip for FREE, providing the only North American wide, 24 hour manufacturer neutral pet recovery service.
One pet – One call may be all it takes to locate the pet owner;
- Over 900,000 cats and dogs are now registered with 24PetWatch, making it the fastest growing North American wide lost pet recovery registry;
- Ongoing data accuracy, linking pets directly to their owners, is achieved through regularly scheduled maintenance;
- Registration is key – we work with animal welfare organizations and veterinary clinics towards the goal of 100% registration;
- Low cost technology - Pricing for 24PetWatch microchips, including registration $4.50 (PetPoint users) $4.95 (non-PetPoint users)
- Compatible Technology - 24PetWatch microchips sold in the US are FECAVA Standard (non ISO (FDX-A)) and can be read by 24PetWatch, Home Again, Crystal Tag or AVID readers.
Unique 24PetWatch Benefits for animal welfare organizations using the FREE PetPoint animal management system
- Microchips are automatically registered into the 24PetWatch database at the point of adoption – no follow up paperwork required.
- Repeat entrants into the PetPoint facility are automatically flagged at intake.
- Ownership changes may be made using the Edit Ownership section in PetPoint – these changes will automatically flow through into the 24PetWatch database – no need to call 24PetWatch!
- 24PetWatch lost pet recovery specialists can now extend their search beyond the 24PetWatch database to conduct virtual searches of all animal welfare organizations running PetPoint – greatly reducing the burden on PetPoint users during a lost pet emergency.
Interested? Call us today 1-866-597-2424
The Pethealth Family